[Paraview] IMPORTATION

Audrey Pignon audrey.pignon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 11:07:04 EDT 2008

Hi,
I am a novice on Paraview Software but I would like using it for calculate
volume of lenses of sweet water in the ground (it is the subject of my
internship at the BGR at Hannover). In reality I already did it on Geosoft
software but I would like to try different 3D tools and Paraview seems to be
well adapted for what I want to do.
My probleme is that I do not know how to import my geosoft database in
Paraview. I can convert it into a GDB, GOCAD, UBC, or XYZ files but these
one do not seem to be suported by Paraview. Would you have an idea ? ?

Thanks for your help