[Paraview] registry file?

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 08:46:55 EDT 2008

Why are you using "iniFormat" and NOT QSettings::NativeFormat? It is
VERY un-natural for OS X users to go looking for .config in their
home directory. If you use QSettings::NativeFormat each platform will
get their own "correct" usage. One small change and LOTS of people
happy.

Unless of course there is some odd reason why ParaView can not use
QSettings::NativeFormat and _must_ use QSettings::IniFormat?

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer