[Paraview] Command error + Paraview with Openmpi

Cally K kalpana0611 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 01:43:58 EDT 2008

Hi

I found this list on google, I have installed paraview with openmpi and I
want to try running using the command below

*mpirun -bynode -np 4 /path/to/paraview -display localhost:0 :*

**
but I keep getting errors, I think it is the way I am typing the command

this is how I normally run, and this works fine

*/home/kalpanak/Installation_Files/OpenMPI/openmpibuild/bin/mpirun -hostfile
/home/kalpanak/Installation_Files/OpenMPI/openmpibuild/etc/myhostfile -np 4
-bynode ./pvserver*

but when I try with the example above, I get errors

/home/kalpanak/Installation_Files/OpenMPI/openmpibuild/bin/mpirun -hostfile
/home/kalpanak/Installation_Files/OpenMPI/openmpibuild/etc/myhostfile -np 4
-bynode *-display localhost:0 * ./pvserver

something about cannot find executable, please help

*
*