[Paraview] libQtPython.so not installed

Julian Cummings cummings at cacr.caltech.edu
Tue Jun 3 18:59:58 EDT 2008

Hmmm... actually there is a large set of these shared library files that
are not being installed by the "make install" command.  I have had to
manually install several of the libvtk*.so, not just libQtPython.so.
Does anyone have any idea why the install is incomplete or how to fix
the problem using cmake?

Thanks, Julian C.

Dr. Julian C. Cummings                       E-mail: cummings at cacr.caltech.edu
California Institute of Technology           Phone:  626-395-2543
1200 E. California Blvd., Mail Code 158-79   Fax:    626-584-5917
Pasadena, CA 91125                           Office: 125 Powell-Booth