[Paraview] Read an IntVectorProperty

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 09:55:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have created my own object panel deriving from pqObjectPanel.  My plugin
needs to check that the meshing program is in the path.  In my
ServerManagerConfiguration XML file I have the following:

8<----------------------------------------------------
<IntVectorProperty
                    name="ValidExeInfo"
                    command="isExecutableValid"
                    information_only="1">
      <Documentation>
          This returns whether a valid executable has been selected.
      </Documentation>
</IntVectorProperty>

In my ObjectPanel class I use the following to check it:

QVariant v =
pqSMAdaptor::getElementProperty(proxy()->GetProperty("ValidExeInfo"));

This isExecutableValid function (defined as "int isExecutableValid()") is
never called.  Am I doing something wrong?  This method works for
StringVectorProperty...

Any help would be appreciated,
Paul