[Paraview] ParaView and QT

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Mon Jun 2 08:48:03 EDT 2008

I agree with Michael that it is not a good idea to bundle Qt with
ParaView. I was not happy with bundling Tcl/Tk despite the fact that
they are pretty small compared to Qt. I think we will try to keep up
with Qt better in the future. We may officially support a specific
version but we will try new version as they come out and make sure
that they compile at least.

-berk