[Paraview] ParaView and QT

Michael Wild themiwi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 05:05:19 EDT 2008

Or, as you're using Debian, you can use pinning to prevent apt from
updating Qt. See e.g. [1] or ask google.

I would hate a bundled Qt because it is a large beast and if everybody
starts doing it we end up in Windows-Land where every program comes
with the full set of libraries it depends on, cluttering the system
until it's so broken only a clean install can solve the problems...

HTH

Michael

[1] http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/apt-howto/ch-apt-get.en.html