[Paraview] QtNetwork - linking problem on Mac OS X

Pierre-Olivier Dallaire pierre-olivier.dallaire at videotron.ca
Sat Jul 19 20:15:39 EDT 2008

Good evening,

I have the following issue with the CVS version that I downloaded
today, which
I did not have in the last few months :

[ 99%] Building CXX object Applications/CustomServer/Client/CMakeFiles/
csClient.dir/moc_MainWindow.o
Linking CXX executable ../../../bin/csClient.app/Contents/MacOS/csClient
ld: file not found: QtNetwork.framework/Versions/4/QtNetwork
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [bin/csClient.app/Contents/MacOS/csClient] Error 1
make[1]: *** [Applications/CustomServer/Client/CMakeFiles/csClient.dir/
all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

It's similar to what I have submitted couple months ago :

http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2007-October/006006.html
http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2007-October/006007.html

Best regards,

Pierre-Olivier