[Paraview] Domains

Edwards, Paul Paul.Edwards3 at Rolls-Royce.com
Mon Jan 21 15:19:52 EST 2008

I have created a plugin that will extract a surface from a structured mesh.  The inputs are the block, plane (i, j, or k), index (of the selected plane) and ranges for the two other planes.  This all works but I would like to set ranges for the values.  I have tried to create a subclass of vtkSMIntRangeDomain and using it as the domain but it is complaining that it cannot create the object and asks if I am using the correct xml element - is there CMake macro I am missing?.. or an XML file I need to create?  I have linked in the object file to the plugin...

Also, are there any docs about creating domains? - I am not sure how I will reference other values when I do get it working - everything is going to be dependent on the selected block and the index/ranges will be dependent on the plane too.

Any help would be appreciated,
Paul

The data contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information. If you have received it in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and contact +44 (0) 1332 242424 (the Rolls-Royce IT Security Director) if you need assistance. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.

An e-mail response to this address may be subject to interception or monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.

(c) 2008 Rolls-Royce plc

Registered office: 65 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AT Company number: 1003142. Registered in England.