[Paraview] Custom display panel for a source or filter

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 09:12:44 EST 2008

I am trying to provide a custom display panel for a plugin I have created.
The plugin is for a new source which is a subclass of
vtkMultiBlockPLOT3DReader (the plot3d file is generated from inputs selected
in the object panel) and I would like to customize the display options for
my users.

I can see this is done for "TextSource" and "TimeToTextConverter" but when
looking through the code (pqObjectBuilder.cxx, line 400) there is a
conditional statement to check specifically for these sources.  Does this
mean that it is not possible from a plugin? (Or am I looking in the wrong
place here?)

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance,
Paul

PS Great software ;)