[Paraview] Creating a PV 3 Plugin - qrc File

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:59:10 EST 2008

>From the ParaView wiki:

"pqLoadedFormObjectPanel - if you want to design your form in the Qt
Designer, you get a .ui file as a result. You can use this class to
load the .ui file. If the names of widgets created in the Qt Designer
correspond with server manager objects, they will automatically be
hooked up"

So, basically I need ServerManager XML for each "thing" I want to
display in the gui?

So I have a VOI that I am setting from the GUI. The QLineEdits are
named "VOIXMin, VOIXMax.... ".

Based on that I would need some xml in my server manager file
like this:

  <IntVectorProperty name="VOIXMin" command="SetVOIXMin"
        number_of_elements="1" default_values="0" />

---
Mike