[Paraview] Re: Stream tracing

Stefan Murphy stefan.murphy at dal.ca
Mon Feb 18 11:44:43 EST 2008

To be honest, I am not much of a programmer, and I would rather not
get into the guts of ParaView. Also, it would be preferable for me and
my group to use a stable release version of ParaView.

Is there anything I can do with scattered points? Since this is how my
data is stored in my program, it would be very desirable for me.