[Paraview] Creating Custom Panel for Custom Reader

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 14:53:45 EST 2008

I think I would like to create a custom Object Panel for my Custom
reader. Been looking through the wiki to get an idea of what I need
to do and I think I am finding some disconnects.

This is what I would like to do:
    Design my panel in QtDesigner.
    Compile my panel directly into ParaView 3 (NOT a Plugin)
    Compile my custom reader directly into PV 3 (This I can do already)

My custom reader class is "vtkH5RoboMetReader". Couple of questions
straight out of the gate:

What would my CMakeLists.txt look like? From the examples it would
seem that all the examples build plugins?

Lets start with that and see where we go from there..

--
Mike Jackson
imikejackson & gmail * com