[Paraview] points and cells labels

Nehme Bilal nbilal at mirarco.org
Mon Dec 22 09:24:50 EST 2008

Thanks Utkarsh for your response.

that's what I already did. I used empty string on points
where I don't want to display properties. But the user
must use the selection inspector to see the labels. Is
there a way to do the selection from the filter code. It
will be perfect if I can select the points I want from
inside the filter code, or simply select all points will
help also.

Thanks