[Paraview] Visualising time-dependent field and time-dependent scalars at the same time

Daniele Avitabile d.avitabile at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 12:11:03 EST 2008

Mike,

I might totally unaware of what you are talking about, but do you mean I
will have to store s1(t0) and s2(t0) together with u(x,y,z,t0)?

Here u(x,y,z,t0) is a scalar field at time t0 (i.e. nx times ny times nz
data points), whereas s1(t0) is *a single value* at time t0. How can I get
ParaView to read *a single value* in a legacy vtk file?

Best.

Daniele