[Paraview] hyperstreamline visualization

Pierre JUILLARD pierre.juillard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 06:39:05 EST 2008

Hi all!

I had a look on the wiki, and indeed, one can find information at the page
you pointed me:
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Plugin_HowTo#Enabling_a_filter_in_VTK
but also at that one:
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ExtendingParaView#Enable_Existing_VTK_Class

Very interesting information are given, however, I think I am missing
something.

Just to try out, I copy/past the given Server Manager Configuration file in
a xml, naming it "vtkCellDerivatives.xml".

I loaded it as it is indicated (using the *Plugins Manager*), as shown on
the following picture.

(By the way, I'm surprised that there is no confirmation of the correct
- "select" having thefunctionality of the current "load" one: selection of
an XML file
- "load" or "apply" confirming the selection of the XL file and may
achieveing some control: