[Paraview] error in X86_64: libvtkalglib.so

Ricardo Reis rreis at aero.ist.utl.pt
Tue Dec 16 16:05:40 EST 2008

Hi David

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008, David Thompson wrote:

> 	As Berk mentions, install rules have been added. Can you say exactly
> when your had a checkout that was working and when you updated and it
> stopped working? I added vtkalglib to VTK 2008-12-04 15:57:36 GMT and
> added the install rule 2008-12-15 23:12:04 GMT. Depending on when things
> stopped working, I may have more to fix.

Everything is working fine now :) Last time I checkout (and it didn't
work) was last night I think.

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD student @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

  &

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://www.radiozero.pt