[Paraview] error in X86_64: libvtkalglib.so

David Thompson dcthomp at sandia.gov
Tue Dec 16 14:29:06 EST 2008

Ricardo,

	As Berk mentions, install rules have been added. Can you say exactly
when your had a checkout that was working and when you updated and it
stopped working? I added vtkalglib to VTK 2008-12-04 15:57:36 GMT and
added the install rule 2008-12-15 23:12:04 GMT. Depending on when things
stopped working, I may have more to fix.

	Thanks,
	David