[Paraview] error in X86_64: libvtkalglib.so

Ricardo Reis rreis at aero.ist.utl.pt
Tue Dec 16 06:35:08 EST 2008

  Hi

  Before it worked fine, now it doesn't.

  I've checked out paraview from cvs in two machines, one 32 bit, the other
64. Both Linux, debian, testing.

  I had done this before and everything worked fine. My options are MPI,
PYTHON, shared libs on, and RPATH OFF.

  In the 32 bit machine everything works fine.

  In the 64 bit I get this message:

   /usr/local/paraviewcvs/lib/paraview-3.5/paraview-real: error while
No such file or directory

  Any ideas or needed output/logs to track and solve the problem? If I run
paraview from the build directory everything works fine, if it runs from
the directory were I installed it it fails with the above message.

  ideas?

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD student @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

  &

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://www.radiozero.pt