[Paraview] reg file loading

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Dec 8 08:57:24 EST 2008

Is it possible that your csv file has a blank line at the end?

Anyways, currently there's currently no direct way of visualizing the
data read in by CSV except in the spreadsheet view to simply look at
the raw data (or plots in CVS paraview). You'll have to write a python
programmable filter or source. Look at
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Here_are_some_more_examples_of_simple_ParaView_3_python_filters.
The first example illustrates reading a CSV as a set of points.

Utkarsh