[Paraview] pvserver always shows 100% cpu usage

Jens jens-devel at gmx.de
Mon Dec 8 04:04:50 EST 2008

Hi Paul,

I read the following on open-mpi-mailinglist:

"One issue is that "yield" might mean "yield if there is someone else
ready to run".  Like a traffic sign:  if someone else is there, you
yield.  If no one else is there, there's no way to tell that someone is
yielding.
Next, even if someone else is trying to run, "yield" doesn't give up the
CPU 100%.  It's still rather pesky."

so, to make is short: this is no solution :(

Greetings
Jens