[Paraview] [Ensight] 2D gold forme

Josué Barboza josue.barboza at cenaero.be
Fri Dec 5 09:29:28 EST 2008

Hi all,
I'm trying to read a 2D ensight gold results. The .case file looks like:
"FORMAT
type: ensight gold
GEOMETRY
model: NS_Inlet.ens.geo
VARIABLE
scalar per node: pressure NS_Inlet.ens.pressure
vector per node: velocity NS_Inlet.ens.velocity
scalar per node: temperature NS_Inlet.ens.temperature
"
The variable files are in binary format.
Paraview shows the mesh but nothing else (no variables).
All is ok when Ensight is used.
Thx in advance for you help.

--
Dr. Josué BARBOZA
Research Scientist

Tel: + 32 (0)71 91.93.67
Fax: + 32 (0)71 91.93.31

Visit our web site at www.cenaero.be and our dedicated Friction Stir Welding
website www.fsw-cenaero.org

CENAERO participates to the VIVACE European project (www.vivaceproject.com)

CENAERO bénéficie du soutien de la Région Wallonne et des fonds structurels
FEDER et FSE de l'Union Européenne

+-+-+- Disclaimer +-+-+-
delivery of the message to such person), you may not print, retain, copy
nor disseminate this message or any part of it to anyone and you should
notify the sender by reply email and destroy this message. Neglecting
this clause could be a breach of confidence. Please advise immediately
if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for messages
of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this
message that are not related to the official business of my firm shall
be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.