[Paraview] How is it possible?

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Mon Dec 1 03:55:17 EST 2008

Hello,
since it seems that nobody believes me or think I am just unable to make basic visualizations, look at the snapshot attached to this email please.
Regards.

From: stan1313 at hotmail.fr
To: paraview at paraview.org
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 22:28:38 +0100
Subject: [Paraview] How is it possible?

I have a 2D vector field, I draw some streamlines in it and...the streamlines are not in the place but rather parallel to it but at some distance.
The file is very small so if someone need to see it, let me know.

Votre correspondant a choisi Hotmail et profite d'un stockage quasiment illimité.  Créez un compte Hotmail gratuitement !
Inédit ! Des Emoticônes Déjantées! Installez les dans votre Messenger !
http://www.ilovemessenger.fr/Emoticones/EmoticonesDejantees.aspx