[Paraview] How Do I Load Remote Server Plugins automatically?

Chris Cameron heyitschriscameron at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 14:45:28 EDT 2008

Hello,

When I use paraview built-in or client-server mode, PV_PLUGIN_PATH points to
a folder that has all of my Server and Client plugins. When I open the
paraview client, my server and client plugins have all been automatically
loaded.

When I use paraview MPI however, only the client plugins are loaded
automatically. I must load the server plugins manually.

What environment variable should be used to load remote server plugins in
MPI?

--
Chris Cameron
Mirarco Mining Innovation - e2vo