[Paraview] Help with ghost cells and parallel interfaces

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Fri Aug 29 10:27:33 EDT 2008

Folks,

I'm loading parallel files that do not have ghost information and I'd
like to remove the parallel interface between mesh partitions. In older
versions (2.x), the "clean to grid" filter would be enough to do such
task, but it's not possible in PV3 anymore. I don't know how is the
development status but, I guess, it's not working because all parallel
readers load the data as multiblocks and this filter is not able to deal
with multiblocks, yet. Is there any workaround for it? I've tried the D3
filter to create the ghost cells before "clean to grid" but it has not
worked too.

Any hint?

regards

Renato.