[Paraview] Vis template by changing reader file names?

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Mon Aug 25 16:21:38 EDT 2008

Hey Clint,

Yes, that's a great idea (which I've tried briefly, but haven't used
much yet) for speeding up the process of setting it up from scratch
each time. Is there an easy way of sharing custom filters, so that if
I create some vis elements and combine them in custom filters, I could
send them to the others in my research group so they could use the
same parameters?

I guess I was hoping there would be an easy way to change files "in
place" after a pipeline had been set up (or a state file loaded), but
I can see how that could cause problems if people choose the wrong
file type.

Thanks,
-Eric