[Paraview] [Xdmf] Xdmf time series loads as Multi-block Dataset (UNCLASSIFIED)

Clarke, Jerry (Civ, ARL/CISD) clarke at arl.army.mil
Wed Aug 20 09:41:17 EDT 2008

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

John, Eric,

Yes, I duplicated the problem here and it seems that the information is
not being set correctly. John, you probably understand this much better
that I do.

I'm guessing it has to do with the OutputVtkType being set to image data
but the vtkXdmfReaderGrid is actually a collection : isCollection = 1
and
isTemporal = 1.

Jerry