[Paraview] [Xdmf] Xdmf time series loads as Multi-block Dataset (UNCLASSIFIED)

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Aug 20 08:20:19 EDT 2008

> The only variant that is not bringing in data correctly is when I have
> a temporal collection which contains a 3dCoRecMesh grid at
Same for me. I only have 3DCORECTMESH types and none of my data loads.
Time is good, but geometry is lost.

ImageData is the only datatype afaik that paraview takes all
origin/spacing/extent information directly from the information object
attached to the data, rather than the data itself. I suspect that the
information being set insiside RequestGridInformation in the xdmf
reader, is being set on the grid's individual information, object, but
not being copied into the output information. I'm looking into it.

JB