[Paraview] [Xdmf] Xdmf time series loads as Multi-block Dataset (UNCLASSIFIED)

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Tue Aug 19 14:10:53 EDT 2008

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the fixes, Jerry! It's working for most of my cases now
(temporal collections of Polyvertex and Polygon grids). Also, for the
first time, I can now load a saved state file in Python and do an
animation with Xdmf files! I don't know if this got fixed with these
recent changes, but with older versions of the reader I was never able
to do that.

The only variant that is not bringing in data correctly is when I have
a temporal collection which contains a 3dCoRecMesh grid at each time
point. If I can't find a problem with my files in the next day or two,
I'll try to cook up a small example that reproduces the behavior.

Thanks again,
-Eric