No subject

Tue Aug 12 15:37:39 EDT 2008

red, z=1 as green and z=2 as blue.
What I actually see is the points at z=1 being blue (z=0 and z=2 are red and
blue respectively).

If I use a probe to look at the data, those at z=1 seem to have a value of 1
as I expect.

If I change the Representation to Surface then the sides of the cube have
the colours
0<red<0.33
0.33<green<0.66
0.66<blue<2

Also, if I display the Scalar Bar and set its Resolution property to 3 then
I get a Scalar Bar showing
0<blue<0.66<green<1.33<red<2.
This is the reverse of the lookup table that I have read in.

So several questions:
1. Why when viewed as points are those at z=1 not green?
2. Why when viewed as a Surface do I get the colors described above?
3. Why does the Scalar Bar have the colours reversed (from what I expect)?

Much appreciated
Phil.

%%%%%%%%%%%% CUT HERE %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
# vtk DataFile Version 2.0