[Paraview] Reading C-ordered data from hdf5

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Fri Aug 15 11:56:44 EDT 2008

You will need SetArray method from the concrete implementation of
vtkDataArray. I could not quickly find in the source code any hints
about the underlying storage ordering, but it is trivial to find out
experimentally. Just post the results please. If it is the same as yours
no copying is needed.
Dominik

--
Dominik Szczerba, Ph.D.