[Paraview] CVS not installing pvpython

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Aug 15 11:39:04 EDT 2008

Something else is missing because the wrapper executables set
LD_LIBRARY_PATH before execing the xxx-real versions. As long as they
are getting the right xxx-real executable, they should have set the
right environment for execution. You cannot simply use ldd on
paraview-real to figure out if it is finding the right libraries. You
should use "paraview --ldd" instead.

-berk