[Paraview] Will using RPath interfere with CPack on a Mac?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Aug 14 16:29:26 EDT 2008

I don't think make install calls the script (maybe it used). Make install
actually works but only installs unix-style command line executable and
associated libraries (pvbatch, pvserver etc.) I have been making 2 different
distributions: one for that .app, one for the command line tools. If anyone
has suggestions for doing it otherwise, please let me know.
-berk