[Paraview] Will using RPath interfere with CPack on a Mac?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Aug 14 15:40:59 EDT 2008

"make install" will probably work in 3.4 but until then we are stuck with
the script. By the way, I make the paraview binaries using that same script
on Tiger. I think it makes some assumptions that may not work for you. How
does it fail? I cannot imagine it failing such that the bundle is not even
created. It is more likely that the bundle is incomplete if the script
fails. Note that the script is a hack and it does produce bunch of errors
that can be ignored.