[Paraview] Will using RPath interfere with CPack on a Mac?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Aug 14 08:20:06 EDT 2008

Mike,

The easist thing to do would be to submit a patch too. We try to
support Mac well but it is not always on the top of our priority list.
The class that needs changing is pqPluginManager, I believe. Please
keep in mind that the server loads plugins too. The
~/Library/Application Support/... would only work for client side
plugins unless the server is a Mac too.

-berk