[Paraview] Will using RPath interfere with CPack on a Mac?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Aug 14 08:15:38 EDT 2008

I think you will have to run install_name_tool. I can't think of
another way of making your libraries find the paraview libraries. We
discussed in the past installing the ParaView libraries as a
framework. That would fix your issue but would require more than a
drag and drop on the user part to install ParaView.