[Paraview] Will using RPath interfere with CPack on a Mac?

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Wed Aug 13 17:04:14 EDT 2008

I had hacked into paraview (and submitted a bug/feature request) to
have Paraview look in more places for plugins. I think I have mine
looking at the same level as the paraview.app and also in ~/Library/
Application Support/ParaView/Plugins  .. or something like that.
   This is a good reason for adding those locations. Usually 3rd
party installers should NOT be installing plugins directly into
a .app package which is what Samuel basically wants to do.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer