[Paraview] CVS not installing pvpython

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Wed Aug 13 17:24:26 EDT 2008

Ah, yes.  I think this is the third time I've asked this.  I'll try to
remember in the future.  Problem is, I'm going to need rpath on in the
build.  Indeed:

$ paraview
/usr/lib64/paraview/paraview-real: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib64/paraview/libpqCore.so: undefined symbol:
_ZN11QFormLayout16staticMetaObjectE
[orion at test ~]$ ldd /usr/lib64/paraview/paraview-real
         linux-vdso.so.1 =>  (0x00007fffa79fe000)
         libpqComponents.so => not found
         libQtPython.so => not found
         libpqCore.so => not found

and so on.

I need to install libs in /usr/lib64/paraview and
/usr/lib64/paraview-mpi to keep the mpi and non-mpi versions separate.