[Paraview] Enumeration Domain still not working properly

Samuel Crow samuel_crow_work at rocketmail.com
Tue Aug 12 17:00:45 EDT 2008

To be specific, the default gadget produced by the Enumeration Domain on my reader is a regular integer text-entry gadget with no range check at all.  According to Page 267-268 in the Paraview Guide (version 3), the Enumeration Domain is supposed to be a helper domain of IntVectorProperty and according to the text at the second paragraph of the Paraview Guide on page 281, the preferred way to implement a drop-down gadget is to replace the IntRangeDomain with an EnumerationDomain instead of creating a custom panel.

Is my (attached) XML wrong?