[Paraview] CVS not installing pvpython

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Aug 12 16:04:38 EDT 2008

Hmm. That's weird. I am not seeing this. Are you building with
VTK_USE_RPATH off? For some reason I haven't tracked down, some
installation targets do not work unless VTK_USE_RPATH is off. This is
not an issue for release versions (even versions) because we force it
to be off but it is an issue for development versions (odd versions)
because the default it RPATH on. This is on my list of things to track
down.

-berk