[Paraview] Selecting X Axis Data for RectiliearGrid Data

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Mon Aug 11 11:14:48 EDT 2008

I have some 2D plot data that I am loading from a file. I would like
to be able to programmatically set the X Axis data and the Y Data.
Currently after I load the data and ParaView displays the 2D plot the
X Axis data is set to "Use Array Index from Y Axis data" in the GUI.
I would like to have it automatically set to "Use Data Array:" and
then have it automatically select the correct data set. I see in
vtkPointData there is the method SetXCoordinates but that does not
seem to affect anything? Is there another way? Setting the active
array or something?

Simple example is a Stress vs Strain Plot.

Thanks
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer