[Paraview] Test Data for Particle Tracer

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Mon Aug 11 10:35:03 EDT 2008

I think we should create a new data "repository" for large data. I
don't think repository should be under version control since scm
software do not usually deal well with such files. The tests then
should check if there a CMake variable pointing to such files and run
the tests if yes. This way we can run tests with files bigger than
tiny (which is what we currently allow in the cvs). What do you think?
Having said that, is there no way of generating a smaller artificial
dataset for testing the particle tracker. I am more concerned with how
long it will take to run such a test. Testing time is precious since
we are running a lot of dashboards.

-berk