[Paraview] What are the known issues with the Paraview 3.2.2 servermanager?

Samuel Crow samuel_crow_work at rocketmail.com
Wed Aug 6 16:07:57 EDT 2008

Hello again,

Ok, now I think I understand the problem.  The enumeration doesn't display a drop-down gadget but only a normal integer gadget.  It also doesn't constrain the values of the integer being input.

I'm now trying to reproduce the effects of the example code from the ParaView Guide version 3.0 pages 281-283 where a range gadget and slider are replaced by a drop-down gadget.  The catch is that my panel is for a reader, not a filter, and I need to know how to fix my CMake build script.

Thanks for your time,

--Sam