[Paraview] What are the known issues with the Paraview 3.2.2 servermanager?

Samuel Crow samuel_crow_work at rocketmail.com
Wed Aug 6 11:50:40 EDT 2008

UPDATE:

Under MacOSX it builds correctly and only complains about not having a default value on the enumeration and mentioned stability issues associated with that.  Since I'm not technically using that variable in the code yet I doubt that would be the culprit.  I suspect this is more of a Windows-related problem than a reader plug-in problem.

--Sam