[Paraview] Benchmarking ParaView

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Tue Aug 5 11:57:09 EDT 2008

The number one issue with ParaView is making sure you have your configuration correct.

Anyone having trouble with performance or thinking about doing benchmarking should go to the 'Server Setup' section of the ParaView wiki. :)

http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView

The 'Server Setup' section contains a LOT of information about common issues associated with X windows, servers, clients, etc...

Bri,

  Brian Wylie - Org 1424
  Sandia National Laboratories
  MS 1323 - Building CSRI/242