[Paraview] need/share parallel 32-partitions data

Stephen Wornom stephen.wornom at sophia.inria.fr
Tue Aug 5 11:55:54 EDT 2008

PV works fine on our cluster for the test case using max 8 processors
and 16-partritions but gives this error with 32-partitions

ERROR: In
/tmp/rpmbuild/BUILD/paraview-3.0.2/Servers/Common/vtkProcessModuleConnectionManager.cxx,
line 180
vtkProcessModuleConnectionManager (0xa653820): Failed to set up server
socket.

mpiexec: Warning: task 0 died with signal 11 (Segmentation fault).
mpiexec: Warning: tasks 1-7 exited with status 1.

Question is:
1-my data for 32-partitions is wrong or
2-the paraview-mpi installation is not correct

If someone has run 32 processors successfully, a solution to find the
our problem is:
1-I give you our data to test on your installation or
2-You give me your data for say 32 processors and I test it on our system.

Stephen