[Paraview] Are there any standard benchmarks?

Ian Grimstead I.J.Grimstead at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Aug 5 11:29:17 EDT 2008

Hi Rick,

Ah - nothing formal. Something is defintely *wrong*, there is a huge lag
between dragging and rendering. The same dataset must hit [from eyeballing
it] ~10fps on a single machine.

I was wondering if it was the dataset, so if anyone out there has a dataset
that renders sanely on cluster, and has a rough fps...

I am eventually aiming to try rendering very large datasets via ParaView,
but these datasets are output from Fluent - and its not looking promising if
I can't cope with something < 1 million polys! :o(

Regards,

Ian