[Paraview] Are there any standard benchmarks?

Raashid Baig raashid.b at rediffmail.com
Tue Aug 5 00:34:58 EDT 2008

Unfortunately there is no standard benchmark process for ParaView.
A standard process on lines of EnSight could be nice.
http://www.ensight.com/rendering-performance-tests-13.html

I have access to large number of processors/cores, different interconnect
options like Ethernet and infiniband and different MPI implementations.

We have quite large datasets and will soon be generating very large
amount CFD data (in the form of complex unstructured grids).

These testes could later be used by other users for quick comparison
and help them with quick decisions.

I am looking for recommendations for this process. If anyone done
anything similar to this, please give me some inputs to standardize
the process.

Raashid