[Paraview] Contribution : Silhouette edges filter

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Aug 4 15:41:30 EDT 2008

Filters within ParaView have no access the camera for a variety of reasons.  If you want the filter to update with new camera positions, you will have to integrate it into a representation/view.  Representations and views can be added with plugins, they just take a bit more work than adding a filter.

A new feature that is available on the ParaView development branch and will be available in 3.4 is the ability for a plugin to add a new representation to the 3D View (the default view within ParaView).  Right now, the feature is undocumented, but documentation should be coming soon.  Perhaps Utkarsh can fill in here.

-Ken