[Paraview] paraview3 wiki

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Mon Aug 4 11:06:15 EDT 2008

Hi,

If the feature is to be added, is it possible to have a simple push
button in the panel only by writing the server manager XML? I know the
ExodusII reader has this feature but it has a complete custom UI
panel.

As to Mark's particular case I believe the feature request is closely
related to the tracker entries #7298 and #7314 (and I would like this
feature too).

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN